Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots
Gratitude * Sunday
A chance to slow down and reflect on the little things in life
I'm grateful for:
- the oppurtunity my 12- year old daughter got today to train a pony for 2-3 times a week except for her ordinary weekly lesson. It's a pony which has won the jumping Swedish Championship for young ponnies and "Beautycontests" as well. It's such an opportunity for her!
- those delicious apples still falling from beyond reach in our apple tree.
- to be able to start decluttering the kitchen while my youngest was at my mother in law's
- a delicious meal cooked by my mother in law.
- all you inspiring people in the blogosphere who has inspired me, changed my thoughts and reawakened my dreams and goals.
- my two-year-old, because he is and so much more, but most because he is
- cuddling up in my nine-year-old's bed reading Watership Down.
- late conversations at my twelve year old's bedside and still singing Sov du lilla Videung
- the easy to find connection and conversations with my oldest daughter whenever we're in the same room.