söndag 30 mars 2014

G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y



G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 
Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:

  • The opportunity to slow down when staying home fo a couple of days due to recovering from an illness
  • sewing time, feeds my soul
  • sunshine
  • a warm weekend 
  • tomato sprouts growing
  • laundry made and folded
  • decluttering, small steps this week but nevertheless
  • Elvin doing his chores every day and playing with his brother
  • Lova taking care of her younger brother and doing some vacuum cleaning
  • garden dreams and plans
  • story making and plans and the creativity that comes with it
  • the joy in planning art sessions
  • children's books and the joy in reading them
  • nettles
  • surprisingly finding rhubarb sprouts, I didn't know we had them.
  • working together at my favorite place to be. This is really my no. 1 energizer
  • watching my sons pure delight when climbing trees

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hope you are feeling better now :)

    Lovely list, hope you have another good week.

    SvaraRadera
  2. A lovely list. I used to love climbing trees as a kid :-)

    SvaraRadera