söndag 27 april 2014

Gratitude sunday

G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y


{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 

*
Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:


working together; my husband went to an action and bought a lot of stuff to use at our renovation project and for selling. And we all went back there to put some of the stuff on the trailer.


Unloading the trailer at Blombacka; it took the whole day to unload and find places to store it!
How I love that place and how it fills me with joy and energy!


The delight in finding even more clothes at Blombacka. It makes me energized and eager to create. It's like Christmas Eve or birthday every time!
I'd like to make a pair of patchwork pants in these brown colors of different cords combined with some other brown fabrics that I've already got in my fabric cabinet. They could also turn out to a bag or a quilt, but most likely they will end up as pants for myself.
I found some shirts and sweaters in a dark blue tone as well which is another color I like to wear.
These and other findings also feeds our plans on a flea-market in the future




Finding the apple tree almost in bloom


Much awaited  linden leafs at our trees at last (to put in our morning smoothie)






summer days

a soft ginger bread cake given by my mother in law

reading about companion planting and buying some basil for the tomatoes to be. I don't remember rightr now who's plant buddy the parsley is going to be but I'm sowing kale, spinach and tomatoes this year so it has to be one of them.

finding out another use for my beloved nettles; as excellent fertilizer and bug repellant.

the enire week off
my parents visiting and all that came with it as:
cooked meals
laundry made and folded
clothes mended
garden work done
and much needed caring for my tiny tomatoe plants
and help with making a new spot for a bigger vegetable garden

a board game night
helping Lova with her homework
reading children's books outside in our hammock chair under the apple tree


a trip to the library which resulted in new children's books for Timon and the return of some old summer favorites as
The sun egg (by Elsa beskow) and some inspiring books for me as well:






joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots on G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y

1 kommentar:

  1. It's great when you find bits and pieces that others don't want but are perfect for you :). A lovely post, thank you for sharing :)

    SvaraRadera