Throughout the week I've felt grateful for:
- A very good read in my favorite armchair with our beautiful christmas tree nearby. I'm so happy that I chose to buy Heaven on Earth. It's an inspiring book that makes me happy!
- Another book that I've been curious about that I chose to buy; Calm and Compassionate Children. I've read it everyday in my working week on lunch-break. It has lightened up my days.
- Two new recpies tried out this week successfully: falafel and mexican bean casserole from a book I got from my mother
- A Friday off with my youngest. To calm down. It's such a treasure to have these days with him. It's the best.
- A wonderful meal cooked by my twelve year old
- Everyone's kind spirit during the weekend
- A couple of snowfairies crafted, to bring up when christmas ornaments are gone. Feeds my soul.
- Dancing Christmas away around our town's Christmas tree
- The face of my son painting blue
- Snuggletime with my nine-year-old reading The Lord of the Ring.
- Hugs throughout the week by him
- My twelve year old showing a kind spirit
Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for Gratitude Sunday