måndag 18 mars 2013

G r a t i t u d e * S u n d a y


G r a t i t u d e  *  S u n d a y
{Sunday's heartfelt tradition. A time to slow down, to reflect, to be grateful. A list of gratitudes.} 

If you would like to join us, see below. 
Our gratefulness feeds one another. 
*
~
*
Throughout the week I've felt grateful for: 

  • Starting the week by staying at home with Timon and just breathe in that day and where it lead us. We read, baked some bread and just had a cosy, close, calm day
  • a nice little chat at snack-time with my 12-year old.
  • Help in the kitchen; cooking together me, Lova, Elvin and Timon when time was a bit tight.
  • fruit salad - nature's candy!
  • Elvin emptying and filling the dishwasher every time when needed
  • Elvin taking Timon out when I was about to cook
  • such a rare thing as taking a walk to town shopping and having an ice cream and donut at the end with Lova.
  • Emmy taking care of Timon meanwhile
  • Lova picking up Timon from preschool those days when I worked late
  • Emmy helping out with an idea for my niece's birthday
  • finding a fabric for an eastern project I had been thinking about and a beeswax candle  on a rag fair 
Posting on Monday because I fell asleep  early while putting my son to bed last night.

Joining Taryn at Wooly Moss Roots for  Gratitude Sunday

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar