torsdag 10 maj 2012

Ten on ten





Ett sätt att finna, fokusera och fånga livet i vardagen
genom att ta 10 foton under 10 timmar den 10:e dagen i månaden


I didn't think I was going to be able to participate this month because I was supposed to be working 7 am-4.30 p.m and it's not allowed to take photos were i work but my youngest got ill so I had to stay at home. An ordinary day, very similar to the one posted last month I think. 



7.15 am
Same procedure as everyday when I have breakfast at home

8.15 am
Beware of the candlelight little man!

9.15 am
We were reading for over an hour this morning. 
We didn't go out before lunch today due to suspected allergy. Timon has been showing symptoms of allergy lately, but we're not sure. He hasn't been tested yet. But as his father an brother suffer from allergy in spring time it wouldn't surprise me.

10.30 am
Waterplay and changing of shirts

11.49 am
Not that ill anymore

12.30 am
lunch

1.30 pm
No time to other than take a snapshot of this project today


3.30 pm
Have been sleeping outside since it was rainy, lower amount of pollen 

4.20 pm
A snack before going  out in the rain

5.20 pm
Still fascinated about the train passing by

2 kommentarer:

  1. What an adorable little guy! I love the last picture with the train!

    SvaraRadera
  2. Such a cutie!
    The reading on the potty picture is adorable. We do the same with our son :)
    Sleeping outside sounds so nice.

    SvaraRadera